Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fox Fest

We have a yearly celebration in Caddo called Fox Fest. It started Saturday morning with a 5K run, which my crazy sister-in-law Jennifer ran in this year. No just kidding, she did great. I am just kind of jealous because I am soooo out of shape. We had a parade at 10:30. It was very short this year, but I guess that is because everyone had some kind of booth downtown. There are games, food, retail booths, entertainment, and all kinds of contests. It was really a fun time. I got to take a few pictures before the rain came down. Of course, there aren't any of Dalton. He took off with his friends and stayed gone.

Sunday, at church, we also had a blast. We had a Cinco de Mayo celebration. It was great. Every Sunday we have a translator for our Spanish speaking family, but this week we had a bilingual service. The praise and worship, children's classes, and the sermon were all bilingual. Afterwards we had a huge Fiesta catered by Fiesta's. The whole thing was truly an amazing experience.

Well, I just wanted to tell everyone about our weekend.
Have a blessed week

Enjoy the pics.
Waiting on the Parade.




Fox Fest






Denim's 1st time in rollers. It might have lasted about 10 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Your kiddos are SO CUTE! Tell Chad hello for me! I love reading your blog and catching up on your life. We will all have to get together next time I am down there in Tejas!

    ReplyDelete