Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fun Rainy Week!!

Even though it has rained a bit in the last week; we have still had our fun. The kids probably would tell you that they don't like the rainy days because I usually try to get the house clean, but this time they did get some time to play. They played in the rain, played dress-up, and played the Wii. We were also trying to get Dalton and Caitlyn ready to go to Dry Gulch for church camp. They left this morning.....that is the main reason I am getting some blogging done.
We did get some dry time to get to the Ranger's Game Friday night, but as you might have heard, the game was delayed over an hour and a half because of rain. That really just added to the fun. We were sitting on the all-you-can-eat patio, so we were covered from the rain and had all the nachos, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches, peanuts, popcorn, and drinks we could eat. We had a great time and I snagged a couple of pics of good ole #10 (Michael Young).

Joey and Christi left Saturday morning for Disney World and boy have we all been sad that we didn't go with them. Chad wanted to take off driving Saturday night. Of course it doesn't help getting pictures from them... No just kidding, we all wanted to see. Our next planned trip is October 2010, but I don't know if we can wait that long. I have been throwing hints about trying DisneyLand out for Christmas, but I don't know if we will get it done. So we have been going through all the old pictures and dreaming. It is such a magical place. I could just stay there. I put my favorites into the slide show, so check them out. Yes, there is alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment