Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Kennedy!!!

We just got home from Chuck E Cheese. My niece Kennedy is turning 8 this year and we had her party there tonight. She is sooo tall its hard not to think she is older than that. I even had to call my brother and double check. Happy Birthday Kennedy, We love you! Kennedy was born 10 days before our nephew Colt, so his birthday is on the 15th and our little Denim will turn 3 on the 22nd. For a year now she has been wanting to go to Chuck E Cheese for her birthday, but tonight she was so scared of him; I think she might change her mind. She fell asleep on the way home and when I put her in the bed she was saying, "I don't want to play here, I don't want to play here." and then a little later I heard her say, "No Chuck E Cheese." I really don't know that I want to let her go back for awhile, so I might try to change her mind to something else. I will have to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment