Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hallelujah Night Fun!!!!

Every year on Halloween our church, New Life Church, has Hallelujah Night at Covenant Ranch. It is kind of like a carnival with games, jumpy houses, 4-wheeler and horse rides, and a petting zoo. It is always a nice, peaceful, safe evening. And all the children in the community really seem to love it. Besides the concession stand, everything is FREE to everyone!

When we got there, the kids went running. I caught one or two glimpses of Dalton the whole night and I think I only saw Caitlyn when we got in the car to leave. Of course, Denim is a little young to just run around on her own, but she sure tried.

My whole family was there and Chad's mom, Sheryl, and Frank also came out. They brought our neice McKenna with them. She was dressed up like a Strawberry Fairy. Dalton and Caitlyn decided they were too old to dress up this year, but my princess Denim was the fairest of them all....Cinderella.
Enjoy all the pics...I also added in a few from our trip to the Pumpkin Patch.
Patti,Chad's aunt, since this adorable picture of her granddaughter McKayla.

No comments:

Post a Comment