Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesus!!!

What a wonderful time of the year. Celebrating the birth of our Savior and King! No other Holiday can compare. I love having two weeks off of school to spend with my family and just be together.

Our Christmas was really stretched out over the last week and a half. Despite the fact that we were on a tighter budget this year; I would have to say that this was the most enjoyable and peaceful Christmas we have ever had and I am sure they will only get better.

Over the next week I will try to post pictures from all of our Christmas Gatherings.

I hope your families also had a Happy and Peaceful Christmas and I wish you all a Prosperous, Blessed New Year!












We have a HAM in the house.
Trying to take the perfect picture for our Christmas Card.















My Nanny and Papa are back from Hawaii! Look what they brought me.















Denim's Christmas Party at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment