Friday, December 19, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVERY DAY!

We had the first of many Family Christmas gatherings last night. It was with my dad's brother and sister and their children and grandchildren. We had a real nice time; however it seemed not to last as long as they used to. I guess that is because everyone had to leave so early due to work the next day.

Denim also had her 1st school party today. Caitlyn and I went with her. They were all so cute and everything is such a big deal!!! Denim had alot of fun. She loves having her Aunt Brittney there as her teacher, but I think she is starting to think she is special.

I HAVE POSTED PICTURES FROM BOTH PARTIES.

Also, The girls are singing Sunday at church. I would like to invite everyone. Service starts at 10:30. Hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment