Tuesday, December 16, 2008

COLD, ICY DAYS

What a great day! It's cold outside and ice is on the ground. That is just right for Christmas time. I love it! School was cancelled for the kids all day and I didn't have to go in until 10:00. That makes for a good day. Denim still went to her school, but Dalton ran around with Chad and Caitlyn went to school with me. She really got a kick out of that. The boys in my class kind of took a liking to her. We don't have very many Pretty little blonde headed girls in my school. So I had to kind of monitor the situation closely.

I posted some more pictures of basketball games and Denim's new Christmas dress. Well she thinks it's new. Actually, my aunt Colleen made it for me when I was that age and then Caitlyn also wore it when she was little. I need to find and post a picture of Caitlyn in it. That would be really cute. I don't know that there are any pictures of me though. I can check.

Dalton and Caitlyn are both playing basketball with the YMCA this year. They are having a great time. They have each played 2 games. Dalton's team won both and Caitlyn's won one and lost one. Right now we are playing week by week, but as soon as I get permanent game schedules I will post them. I know Caitlyn plays this Saturday (time unknown), but I think Dalton is going to the deer lease.

Love all of yall! Have a Great Week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment