Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fast February

Ok! So I got a comment that a new post was long overdue. Yes, I agree. We've just been going, going, and going. The last few weeks have flown by.


Caitlyn's Birthday was February 5th and I haven't even got to post anything about it (sorry Caitlyn). Her celebration lasted for 3 days. Thursday the 5th, I took her shopping for a birthday outfit and to La Madeleine's for dinner. On Friday she had a couple of friends stay the night. We went out to eat and just had a girls night. Then on Friday was the real party. All of our family was there. I hope you enjoyed you birthday. We Love You!


And then....Happy Valentine's Day! The girls have been wanting for months to go to Firewheel and build-a-bear. So, for Valetine's that is what we did. Caitlyn built Cuddles the Bear, Denim built Kitty the Kitty Cat, and Dalton built Blackie the Karate Bear! (He wouldn't let me take his picture) They all had alot of fun, but I think it will be the last time I can talk Dalton into going with us.


That night, my parents kept the kids so that we could go out. We went over to Allen and ate at Ralph & Kacoo's. This is a seafood restaurant that I absolutely love. They only recently brought one to the DFW area. The first time I ate there was actually in Bossier City, years ago. We had to travel there for a funeral and the whole family stopped to eat afterwards and I have never forgotten how good it was. Anyway, Chad and I had a great, peaceful time alone. We really needed that. I don't think Chad really needed the speeding ticket he received on the way home, but we did not heed to the warnings we both received the two nights before. (HaHa) So I guess we deserved it.


Ok, so I hope this has filled everyone in because I am out of words. I will try to post sooner next time.





1 comment: