Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cold Nights at Home

Some of the best memories I have as a child were when school was cancelled because of ice or snow. The ice never slowed us down. We went to Colorado skiing at least once a year since I was 4 and my dad learned to drive on the ice very well. So when school was out, we always loaded up to go eat Chinese food and some Hot 'N Sour soup. All afternoon we played outside building snowmen, making snow angels, or sliding around. We even got to ice skate on our swimming pool one year. I loved it and I hope to give my children fun memories like this! We have set at home all night waiting to see if the ice comes in like is predicted. Greenville ISD (where I work) has already announced a two hour delay, but I haven't heard anything about Caddo (where the kids go). They talked me into letting them sleep late whether they have to go at 8:00 or not. So.. they are really happy anyway.


We only have 44 days until our Ski Trip and this cold weather has got me thinking about it. So I posted some of my favorite pictures from our last trip. It sure makes me want Spring Break to come sooner.


For those of you that know about the financial situation we have been involved in over the last couple years; I just wanted you all to know that...................................

OUR GOD STILL PERFORMS MIRACLES!!!!! RESTORATION!






2 comments: