Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!!

This year we kind of turned Father's Day into a weekend and it was the best yet. We pretty much did what Chad likes to do. We headed to the lake on Thursday and stayed until Sunday morning. Chad and the kids had so much fun. Most of the day Friday we had the place to our selves and we played and played and played. We finally got Denim to swim in the deep water and to get on the tube with mommy. Friday Chad's sister Whitney, Clint, and our precious niece McKenna came down and just added to the fun. Saturday morning we got up and went to Chad's grandfather's. We all spent the day eating, talking, and fishing. It was a nice, peaceful time. The kids always love going there. Papaw has a pond set up really nice with a paddle boat and lots of fish. Everyone always has a good time. Sunday we went to Church and then spent the early afternoon with my dad (the best dad in the world). About 4:00 we left and headed to Six Flags. Now Six Flags is usually not Chad's favorite place, but I think he really had a good time. He even rode the Parachutes. I don't know if he will do it again though. I told him it just made me want to go to Disney World. He didn't feel exactly the same but he does agree that nothing can compare to Disney. It is just magical!!!!I can't wait until our next trip. Well, I won't get on the subject today. Enjoy the pics.................................................. Especially Chad's Before and After Pictures.

All of you dads out there... I hope you had a Great Father's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment