Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Where did time go?

I can't believe I haven't posted since January 2nd. I know we have been super duper busy, but man time has flown by.

I am really only on here now to get a little stress therapy. We are having a crazy week. Next week is Spring Break and we are heading to the mountains, but right now Caitlyn and I are spending lots of time cheering and dancing. She has cheerleader tryouts Friday afternoon. She has worked and worked and I sure do hope it pays off. I think I am more nervous than she is, but I am not going to let her know.

Well, it has been a hard couple of weeks for our family. On top of basketball, cheer, and work; Chad's Granny passed away on February 23rd. She was such am important part of our family. It is hard to think about not being able to go see her. You know...never, in the 21 years I have been a part of this family, did she ever treat me like her grandson's wife. She made sure I knew that I was her granddaughter too. I could never express what that meant to me and the love in my heart that I have for her. She was and always will be a remarkable lady that loved all of us unconditional. I pray that my children and grandchildren can one day see those same things in me. I love you Granny!

No comments:

Post a Comment