Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Wow! Mother's Day has already came and gone. But, although it went by fast it did seem to last all weekend. Chad and I had a date night Friday. On Saturday we watched the parade from home, went to Foxfest for a bit, went Mother's Day shopping, and finished the night with a nice family dinner. Then, Sunday was the best Mother's Day ever: church, lunch with my mom, and spent the afternoon floating around the pool soaking up some sun. It was such a peaceful, fun day. The only complaint was that Dalton wasnt up to par and wouldnt let me take his picture. Other than that my Mother's Day was everything I could have asked for. Im soo blessed to be the mom of three amazing children. It is like having Mother's Day every day. I cant forget my husband and all he did. Thank you guys. I love you all!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment