Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lost It ALL!!

Okay. So I have to start all over on my blog. I was in the middle of changing my layout.I downloaded the one I had so that I didn't lose it and then started changing stuff.  I previewed the new one. Everything looked fine, so I saved it. When I clicked "view blog" it went to the new layout for like 5 seconds and the screen went blue and I couldn't get out of it or back in without going back to Bloggers home page. I tried and tried to figure it out, but NO. So I was going to go back to the old one for now. Yeah NO that didn't work either. I can't find where it downloaded to. I have spent days trying to find it. So I guess I lost it all and now I HAVE TO START FROM MY CLASSIC TEMPLATE. J~O~Y!!!!  So, give me a bit. It will all be neat and cute in a few days and IF ANYONE HAS ANY NEW IDEAS OR PLACSE TO GET NEW STUFF FOR BLOGGER PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment