Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sweet 16

I remember like it was yesterday, how excited I was to know I would soon have a baby girl. I know my son, that I loved very much, was just as much a part of me as she, but to have a little me to lug around was just a little different. I thought she was my personal baby doll for a while. I dressed her up in every adorable outfit I had; just to take a picture and I started shopping with her when she was just a few days old. Little did I know what exactly I was receiving. God blessed me with so much more than just a beautiful little girl. He gave me a perfect mixture of me and my best friend (Chad).        She has the biggest heart for others and loves Jesus with her whole heart.
     Her family means everything to her and I see it in her care for her sister. 
     She is feisty and fierce. She will never be any one's doormat. 
     She loves our attention, especially as she cheers in front of the TV.
     She is beautiful, yet humble and doesn't quite know it yet (selfies don't count).
     She is TUFF as a boot and needs no one's help.
     She is diligent and determined. Don't get in her way!
     She stands firm in what she believes and works hard to show it.
     She is a true blessing to everyone around her. 




Happy 16th Birthday to my beautiful, sweet, strong, smart...cheerleader, redneck, athlete, Princess.
I Love You the WHOLE WIDE WORLD and I am extremely proud of the young lady you have become. 
     
     


No comments:

Post a Comment