Monday, October 12, 2015

Then, Now, and Forever

We started our journey together almost 26 years ago as high school kids and it has been a bumpy struggle to say the least. On again- off again, married-divorced, but 19 years ago today we made the decision to remarry and build our family. That was by far the best decision of our lives. Look at this beautiful happy, life we have built. I'm not saying we are perfect, and thank God we don't pretend to be. I am saying that we are imperfectly perfect by the Grace of God!!
IN THIS FAMILY
WE DO REAL
WE DO MISTAKES
WE DO IM SORRY
WE DO SECOND CHANCES
WE DO FUN
WE DO HUGS
WE DO FORGIVENESS
WE DO REALLY LOUD
AND WE DO LOVE, 
UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!!!

I can't say that I have always be married to my best friend, because for so long we were just each other's habits. Not until February 8, 2014, did I find my best friend. My husband made a decision that changed our lives. It changed our jobs, town, friends, and family. This was a pure miracle of God. Maybe one of these days he will tell everyone about it, but that is not my story to tell. I am now married to my very best friend. A man that I am extremely proud of. Does he stumble? Does he fall? Yes!! We all do. 
I love this man I am married to more than anything! I can't tell you how proud I am of how far he has come! I am so thankful that my kids have a dad that is strong and courageous, who makes mistakes and shows them how to apologize and take responsibility, who is learning every day that you can only be a victim if you allow yourself to be. He is a dad that is passionate about his feelings and his family! Above all else, I am so thankful that he loves the Lord God (his daddy) with all his heart and is daily learning to walk and talk with him in order to be a Godly example for his children.

I love you Chad!! Happy Anniversary!! 

1 comment:

  1. I love you for sticking with him and I love the man he has become.♡♡♡♡♡ One heart for each of you
    Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete