Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our Nephew: Joey Colt Crow

Joey Colt Crow (JoJo) was born on October 15, 2001
"Colt was diagnosed with stage 4 neuroblastoma in May 2003. He underwent 5 rounds of chemo,2 stem cell transplants, and radiation. He relapsed in July 2004. After having several more roundsof chemo and radiation hepassed away on Dec. 14, 2004"
"He was a brave fighter,and still won his battle in the end. He received the ultimate healing and is now home free!"
I failed to transfer my picture and link of Colt to my new blog. When I walked by his picture today, the thought came to me about why he wasn't on here. It wasn't because I forgot, because I think about him everyday. Denim talks about JoJo every time she walks by one of his pictures. I just hadn't took the time to sit down and do it because I wasn't for sure which place to put him. So I just added him to they blog and the list.


Colt's Life, Battle, and Victory are very important to us. All of our lives have been changed for ever and for the best because he was born into our family. We will always love and cherish him.

The quotations above are just a tiny piece of Colt's story from his website. You may click on his picture to learn more about JoJo and what he is to us.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for adding such an amazing post about our amazing little boy. It made my day to know you were thinking about him! Love ya'll

    ReplyDelete