Sunday, January 11, 2009

Well, it seems like the New Year has started out in a run. This last week just flew by. Probably because we've stayed so busy. Work, both the older kids practice basketball two nights a week and at least one game a piece, tumble, church, and housework. Go, Go, Go! I wouldn't trade the sports for anything though. We have so much fun watching them. Today, Caitlyn had her best friend over to play awhile. They tried and tried to make Denim play what they wanted, but she wasn't having it.

We also had two birthday parties this week. Two of our nieces have their birthday on the same day, January 3rd. Breanna turned 11 and her party was last weekend. Bayleigh Jo turned 9 and her party was today. Girls everywhere. We had a really good time at both parties. They are all getting so big. It is kinda sad that it happens so fast, we can't have simple little girl parties anymore, they have outgrown all of that. That's life.

Tomorrow's a new week. May seem like a whole new school year to me. I had a big change in my classroom on Friday, so I am starting in a new situation tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it. My days are going to consist of alot less stress from now on.
Everyone have a great week and God Bless You All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment